Effective Date: December 11, 2017
- We collect information, including Non-Personal Information and Personal Information (both defined below) from you in two ways: information that we collected from your use of our Services and information that you give to us.
- Your Personal Information may be shared by us with third-parties in many ways, including to provide you with the Services, or for our or their own purposes. To learn more about our rights to share your information, please see Information Sharing and Disclosure below.
- Company allows you to review and update your Personal Information by contacting us at [email protected]
- While Company uses commercially reasonable efforts to secure your information, we cannot guarantee and you should you expect, that your information will remain secure at all times and in all circumstances.
- Our Services are not directed to children under 18. Please see the Section below titled Children Under 18 for further information regarding our policy in this regard.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED
Information gathered by us in connection with your use of our Services.
We collect information regarding those aspects of our Service that you utilize and the manner in which you use them. This information includes:
- Information regarding the device you are using to access our Services, including your operating system, hardware model, operating system version, unique identifiers from your computer or mobile device, mobile device type, application download information, and/or IP address.
- Information regarding activity on your computer or browser, including system activity, the time and duration of your use of our Services and any queries, the domain name of the web site from which you linked to our Services, browser type, and browser language.
- Information regarding your location, including without limitation, when you access our Services from a mobile device and/or mobile application. In some instances, Company may request that you provide us with precise location information, either manually or by enabling your mobile device to send us precise location information.
In connection with the collection of information from you, we may use Flash cookies, web beacons, unique identifiers, web server log information, or other technologies. Please see the Web Beacons and Cookies section below to learn more about cookies and your ability to manage them in connection with your use of our Services. In addition to the information that we collect from you for our own Service, we may collect information from you for third parties for purposes such as ad targeting, optimization and reporting.
Information you provide.
As noted above, we collect information that you provide to us. As an example, we may require you to submit information about yourself in connection with your use of our Services. In doing so, you may be disclosing to us Personal Information. Additionally, we may receive information from you in connection with your use of our Services, including without limitation, postings, activities, correspondence, and any content contained therein that you provide to us in connection with your use of the Services will also be collected by us. All such activities will be governed by our Terms of Service.
Surveys And Promotions. From time to time we may request information from you and other users via surveys or contests or sweepstakes. Participation in these surveys, contests or sweepstakes is completely voluntary. Contact information may be used as set forth in this policy and as set forth in the official rules to notify the winners and award prizes and file winners' information as required by law. Survey information will be used for the purposes of the survey.
Information You Post. The Services may be designed to enable you to communicate with others. Any information or content you post when participating with the Services and Social Networks, plug ins or other applications becomes public information, depending upon your privacy settings, and is subject to redistribution by Company and other third parties. There is no expectation of privacy when posting content or otherwise participating in such interactive forums, and we have no control over how those users may use the information you make public. Therefore, you should exercise caution and discretion when deciding to disclose your personal information in a submission or posting.
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- The information we collect, including Personal Information, may be used by us in a number of ways, including the fulfillment of your requests, administering your account, improving our business and Services, conducting research, and developing new services, products and opportunities. Additionally, we may aggregate information we collect from end-users to, among other things, administer our business, prepare reports, determine the total number of end users utilizing our Services, and to share such information with third parties, including our Business Affiliates (as defined below) to perform statistical analyses to enable us to build higher quality, more useful online services, and diagnose and fix compatibility problems or other problems with our Service, as well as to further our business interests. Your information may also be used to process requests you submit, to provide you with updates as to new or additional Services we may offer, or to otherwise administer our business. We will also use the information collected from you to show advertising and promotions tailored to your interests. If you provide your email address to us for any reason, we may use your e-mail address to assist you and to otherwise communicate with you in connection with any communications you may opt-in to receive or to send you important notices. With respect to important notices concerning our Services and your use thereof, you may not opt out of receiving these communications due to the importance to the ongoing operation of the Services.
- We may combine your Personal Information that we have with other information that we obtain from business partners or other companies. We may also combine your Personal Information with Non-Personal Information. When Personal Information and Non-Personal Information is combined, it will be treated as Personal Information for the duration of such combination.
3. DISCLOSURE AND SHARING OF OUR INFORMATION
In connection with our provision of Services to you, we may share your information with our business affiliates, including our advertising, services and content partners (collectively, "Business Affiliates") or allow such Business Affiliates to gather information directly from you.
The information we share with our Business Affiliates may include your Personal Information. Additionally, your Personal Information may be shared with third parties in certain circumstances including the following situations:
We may combine your Personal Information that we have with other information that we obtain from business partners or other companies. We may also combine your Personal Information with Non-Personal Information. When Personal Information and Non-Personal Information is combined, it will be treated as Personal Information for the duration of such combination.
- Legal Issues: Company will use or share your Personal Information where it is necessary for us to address suspected fraud or illegal activities, in order to prevent or take action in connection with potential threats to the physical safety of any person, in connection with suspected violations of our Terms of Service, or as necessary to comply with any applicable law, including in the absence of a court order, warrant or subpoena.
- Consent: If you have provided your consent to share your Personal Information with third-parties, we may do so without any further notice or consent from you.
- Business Affiliates: Your Personal Information may also be provided to our Business Affiliates who work with us to provide any aspect of our Services, or to provide additional services unrelated to our Services. Our Business Affiliates may assist us in providing our Services in connection with matters, such as creating or maintaining our databases, processing payment card information, researching or analyzing our users, or communicating with you about our Services or additional offerings from us or other third parties.
- Business Information: Any Business Information, including Personal Information, that you provide to us may be distributed by us to third parties for any reason we determine in our sole discretion. Your Business Information will not be deleted and may continue to be used, sold and distributed by us, even if you terminate your use of the Services which gave rise to the collection of such Business Information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will not provide your credit card information to any third party except as necessary to provide you with our Services. You may contact us at [email protected] to request that we delete, change or discontinue the distribution of any of your Business Information.
4. WEB BEACONS AND COOKIES
- We may currently or in the future use web analytics companies to assist us in measuring the effectiveness of our Services. This requires that we allow such web analytics companies to include their own Web beacons and cookies on the Services. These web analytics companies collect information from Web beacons and cookies such as click-throughs by users and other similar information. We use this information to help us learn things like overall user preferences, click-through rates, means to improve our Service, and what the types of offers that are of most interest to our users. We control how that data may be used, notwithstanding its collection by third party web analytics companies.
- To "opt-out" of receiving cookies from certain of our Ad Serving Partners, please Click here
5.CHANGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- If you would like to review your Personal Information you may contact us at [email protected] While we may be able to provide you access to your Personal Information in some cases, there is no guarantee we will be able to provide access in all circumstances. Further, as a general rule, it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely and therefore, we will not be able to modify your Personal Information. We will remove your Personal Information in accordance with applicable law.
6. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
7. THIRD-PARTY PRACTICES
Applicable law obligates our Business Affiliates to protect the
privacy of certain types of data. We are not responsible for
their actions or omissions in any way, including with respect to
any information they receive directly or indirectly from us. If
you believe that any party who claims association with Company,
including our Business Affiliates, is improperly collecting or
using information about you, you should contact them directly.
You may also notify us by emailing us at
[email protected], though we maintain no responsibility to reply to such
correspondence or to take any action in connection with such
In order to provide or enable certain portions of our Services, a Business Affiliates may request or require you to provide information, including Personal Information, to them or to download certain software. We have no responsibility for the privacy practices of our Business Affiliates or the contents of any software downloaded or. Our Services may also link to third party websites and offerings over which we exercise no control. Under no circumstances is Company responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third party websites and offering, including their information collection, storage, usage and sharing practices. Please contact such third parties in connection with any issues you may have with respect to those third party websites and offerings.
8. CHILDREN UNDER 18
- Company complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). For more information about COPPA and children's privacy, please click here. When we use the term "parent" below, we mean to include legal guardians.
- Children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are prohibited from accessing the Services and may not give us any Personal Information or participate in any aspect of our Services. Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 18. Unless required by law, we will not knowingly collect, maintain, or disclose any Personal Information from children under the age of 18.
- We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors or end-users who are under the age of 18. If you believe that we have collected Personal Information about a visitor or end-user who is under the age of 18, please contact us at [email protected] and such account and/or Personal Information will be deleted.
9. CCPA PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California Privacy Rights Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge. To make such a request, please contact us at cont[email protected]. For all requests, you must put the statement "Your California Privacy Rights" in the body of your request, as well as your name, street address, city, state and zip code. In the body of your request, please provide enough information for us to determine if this applies to you. You need to attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. Please note that we will not accept requests via the telephone, mail or by facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly or that do not have complete information.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) provides California residents additional rights as it relates to the personal information that businesses collect about them.
This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Know.
You may request that we disclose to you what personal information we have collected, used or shared about you in the last 12 months. Specifically, you may request that we disclose:
- The categories of personal information collected by us.
- Specific pieces of personal information collected by us.
- The categories of sources from which we collected personal information.
- The purpose for which we use your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information.
- The categories of information that we sell or disclose to third parties.
Right to Delete.
You may request that we delete personal information we collected from you with several exceptions. Some reasons why we may keep your personal information include:
- We cannot verify your request
- To complete your transaction(s)
- To provide you with goods or services
- To protect your security and prosecute those responsible for breach it
- To fix our system in the case of a bug
- To protect the free speech rights of you or other users
- To comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et seq.);
- To engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To make other internal and lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it
Right to opt-out.
The definition of “sale” is very broad according to the California Consumer Privacy Act. It includes the transfer or sharing of personal information with any third party for anything of value, even if the information is not sold for monetary value. We do not sell your personal information for monetary value, but we do sometimes share it with third parties to provide you with a custom user experience and interest-based advertising. According to the California Consumer Privacy Act this may constitute a sale.
You have the right to stop the sale of your personal data to third parties. To exercise the right to opt-out, please click 'Do Not Sell My Information'.
We do not sell data of consumers who are minors (below the age of 16), unless we have their consent or parental consent.
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please click HERE or contact us via email at [email protected]. Please be aware that requests can be sent only twice in 12-months. The data provided as a response to this request will be valid only for a period of 12 months prior to such a request.
Please be informed that your requests for access to or deletion of your personal data are subject to our ability to confirm your identity. We may, in certain cases, request for additional data that will enable us to verify your identity. Where you share any data for verification purposes, we ensure that such data will only be used for the purpose of verification. We will not share this data with any third party.
Request Response Time:
We try to respond to verifiable user requests within 45 days of its receipt.
The timeline may extend to a period not exceeding 90 days if we require more time to process the request received. We will inform you in writing of the reason(s) for the delay, stating the requirement for additional time.
Information is released free of cost. In situations where it may be difficult for us to process requests owing to such requests being unjustified, unreasonable or burdensome or time-consuming more than usual, and submitted more than the stipulated number of times, we may charge a nominal fee or deny your request.
10. Nevada Residents
If you are a resident of Nevada, Nevada law (SB 220) grants you the right to request us to not sell your covered data, as defined under that law, to third parties who may further choose to license or sell that data. You can exercise this right by submitting a verifiable request to us at [email protected]. In the event we engage in the “sale” of your data, as defined in the law, we will process your request within 60 days from the receipt of a verifiable request. Should we require more time to process your request, we may extend the said timeline by an additional period of 30 days.
11. ADDITIONAL TERMS
Jurisdiction and Cross-Border Issues.
We do not represent or warrant that our Services are appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Services do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit access to our Services, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion. By using our Services and submitting any personal information, you consent to the transfer of personal information to other countries, such as the United States, which may provide a level of data security different from your country of residence. You are also consenting to the application of United States law in all matters concerning the Services.